View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #5
Jason242

Part Four

After twenty minutes of walking we reached Jake’s house. I’d been to his house countless times before. Somehow it looked so much better this time. Knowing that there’d be no parents around defiantly made it better. So much better.
The four of us walked in the front door. We were greeted with a cream tiled floor and a huge marble staircase, and hanging from the 30ft ceiling a magnificent crystal chandelier.
“ Wow, dude your house is AMAZING” exclaimed Dan.
After 11 years of coming to Jake’s house I’d forgotten just how “AMAZING” his house was.
To the right of the central staircase was a large living room with the biggest T.V every. While to the left of the stairs was the kitchen which led on to another smaller living room and conservatory. Jake’s bedroom was upstairs, the first door on the right. Inside he had a king sized four poster bed which pointed towards Jake’s huge T.V, where he kept his Xbox and all his games. To the left of his T.V was his massive walk in closet. Inside he had the largest variety of clothes I’d ever seen.
“So what do you guys wanna do? It’s only 7:15!” Said Jake.
“Wanna play some Xbox?” I asked.
“Ya ok” Cody and Dan both replied.
We all walked upstairs to Jakes bedroom, left our bags on the bedroom floor and sat on the ground ready to play some ’Modern Warfare 2’
After about and hour the four of us got kinda bored so we decided to stop.
“ So, what now?” Cody asked.
We all looked at each other thinking of things to do when Dan spoke up.
“How about we play what I mentioned at the pool? Truth or Dare?
At the sound of the suggestion I got excited. I’d only played TorD once before with Jake but we did have loads of fun. We’d never got naked playing it, but being in nothing but your briefs in front of your friend was pretty exciting.
“Ya that would be deadly” I Shouted.
“Ya I’m up for it as well” Jake answered.
“Sure bro. But what are the rules?” asked Cody.
Dan thought for a second and then listed out the rules.
“Ok rules are:
1.Must stay in the house.
2.Only two backouts for dares.
3.If you don’t do a dare after using your backouts you get punished”. Dan said this last word with a wide evil grin across his face.
4. “and last rule..anything we do in the house stays in the house….no pictures”
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-22-2010 at 06:00 AM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote