View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:56 AM   #4
Jason242

Part Three

When practice was over we all went back to the changing room. We dried off and began to get changed.
“ Oh ya. I forgot to tell ya Luke. Cody And Dan are coming back to my place for the sleep over as well” Jake told me.
“ Cool. I’m Pretty excited about it.” I replied.
“ Ya should be good fun” Cody said as he pulled up his green briefs.
“ Hey! You guys every play Truth or Dare?” Dan asked while standing in his jockstrap.
“Em..ya we have” I answered for Jake and I. “…Dan what are you wearing!” I asked in total surprise.
Dan smiled at me and answered, “ it’s a jockstrap, I played baseball in Cali and you had to wear one for practice. I got a few of ‘em in my bag if you want one” His gaze lingered on me until he finally looked away with a wink.
All four of us finished getting dressed and started our walk towards Jake’s house.
“Hey! Did I tell you that my parents are away for the weekend? We got the whole house to ourselves!” Jake explained. After very little deliberation we all agreed that this would be the best weekend ever!
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-23-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote