View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:31 AM   #2
Jason242

When I got home it was already 4:30. ‘Oh crap’ I thought to myself. I hastily ran up to my bedroom to get what I needed for water-polo and the sleep over. I quickly dumped in my swimming shorts and a towel for water-polo. Then ran over to my Xbox and grabbed a few games for the sleep over. I went back to my bag and put the games in. ’What else?’ I thought, ’Oh ya, a change of clothes’ I put a pair of basketball shorts in the bag , a T-shirt, a pair of socks and black briefs, and my lucky runners.

I ran downstairs as quick as I could, grabbed a banana for the road, and went out the front door, on my way to my first Practice.
When I reached the pool it had just turned 5:00. I noticed Jake at the door talking to two guys that looked about my age (16). I briskly walked up to the group.
“Hey Jake! What’s up?” I started
“Hey! Luke you made it. I was beginning to think you weren’t gonna come! This is Cody and Dan. They just arrived from California last week! Jake replied.
“Hey what’s up man. Im Cody and this is my bro Dan” Cody said as he pointed to his brother.
“Hi, the names Dan, and yes we are twins haha”
“Hi guys. I said. “I suppose the weather is a bit colder here in England then what your used to in California?”
“Ya man it’s freezing here” answered Dan.
“Do you wanna go in then and get changed guys?” Jake suggested
“Ya sure lets go” Dan, Cody and I said in unison.

I didn’t know my way, so when we got inside I followed the guys to the male changing room.
It was a blue rectangular room with a high ceiling, and a wooden bench running the perimeter along the wall. We all put our bags on the bench beside each other and began to change.
As I lifted up my T-Shirt Jake reached over and gave me a nipple cripple.
“Oww” I yelped
“Haha nice one man” said Dan as Cody and Jake were laughing.
“You know I’m gonna get you back for that Jake”
“Ya, I know but it was worth it” replied Jake with a cheeky grin.
We continued to undress and as I pulled down my jeans I noticed Dan looking at my boxer-briefs. I smiled to myself and kept undressing. I lowered my underwear, sure that Dan was still looking and slowly pulled up my shorts.
“C’mon guys hurry up” I said to the group.
Jake turned, looked me up and down and started to chuckle to himself.
“What’s wrong?” I asked
“Dude you cant wear those for water-polo” Jake said still chuckling to himself.
“Why not? There togs aren’t they?” I said.
“No dude there shorts “ Jake said as he rummaged through his bag. “ And I thought this might happen, so I brought you these”
Jake was now holding up the smallest pair of brief style togs I had ever seen.
“haha I cant wear those Jake. There tiny!” I exclaimed
“I know, they were mine when I was twelve, but there the only spare pair I had, and you cant wear shorts for practise. They’ll get ripped off you! Jake explained.
I looked to Cody and Dan for some back up, but they were already wearing their tiny ‘Speedos’
Seeing no way out of this I reluctantly took the Speedos off Jake and put them on instead of the shorts.
When I had them on I checked myself in the mirror. I didn’t look half bad, and was already getting horny, which was becoming obvious. I looked to Jake, Dan and Cody. They were all looking at my crotch which only made my hornier.
“How big is your dick dude?” Cody asked out of no where!
“eh…like 4” soft. Why?” I replied.
“'Cos it look like your dick is gonna burst through those togs!” Shouted Dan
We all started laughing and with that headed into the pool for water-polo.
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-23-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote