View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
Jason242

Default An Amazing Weekend For 4 Boys.

Hey guys! So I’ve read a few of the stories here and thought I’d try writing my own.
I’ve read some really good ones, but plenty of terrible stories on getdare too. So if it’s no good let me know and I’ll make adjustments, or stop altogether if it’s utterly terrible! Just to let you know the story does start off kinda slow!

The story is part fact, part fiction.
Main characters:
Luke(Me): Short Blonde Hair, Dark Hazel eyes, Wash-board Stomach(Well Fit).(Curious)
Jake :Short Fair Hair, Bright Blue eyes, Well Fit and captain of the water-polo team.(Gay..?)
Cody :Surfer Brown Hair, Dark Green Eyes, Little small, kinda skinny.(Curious?..Gay? unknown)
Dan :Short Brown Hair, Dark Green Eyes , Same size as Cody but fit.(Cody’s twin)(Curious?..Gay? unknown)

Part One

As the bell rang a sigh of relief rang through the class. Mr Doyle’s was the most boring maths class in the world! Anyway it was the weekend and I was excited. As I packed my books in my bag Jake strolled up to me. Jake was my best friend since playschool(Kindergarten )
“Hey Luke! What’s up?”
“Hey, oh not much. Looking forward to the sleep over?” I replied
“Ya! Can’t wait. Jake said. “Should be loads of fun. You think about what I said earlier?”
“ehh…I’m not sure water-polo is really my kinda game. I answered. “What time is practise on again?”
Jake giving me a disappointed look replied. “It’s 5:00 to 6:30, you should really come. It’s good fun!”
I was a little shy, so kind of nervous about going to water-polo practise. I’ve never played it before, and I was well aware of the swimsuits they wore why’ll playin’.
“Emm…ya ok”. I hesitantly replied. “I’ll go then. Only if im not in goals”
“Haha. We already have a goalie. Don’t worry you’ll be mid-field with me. So I’ll see you at 5:00 then!” Said Jake.
“ Ya ok. I’ll see you then. Bye.”
With that I headed home. Looking forward to water-polo practise, and really excited about Jake’s sleepover.
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D

Last edited by Jason242; 01-23-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jason242 for this post: