View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

Comments, before I continue please.

(remember, this never happened, and this is as bad as it gets.)

-----------

...........This dude... in this bat like costume, with a cape, was running around....trying to stop this clown like guy from doing something stupid.
Oh right, the story. I have completely calmed down... so she tried to get to see me naked.... whatever... lots of girls at around that age get crushes on random guys who are older than them.... I'll just continue sitting around, doing whatever... and nothing will happen. I won't come next time her parents ask me too... I'll just say I got some important crap happening...
This shower running in the background noise suddenly stopped, and this clown like guy blew up this city called bikini bottom... which had a talking sponge with ADD living in there. The bat like guy freaked out, and got all sad. He didn't come in time to save the town. He lost hope in saving people in the future... he thought maybe he was getting too old for the job. In a few days, he saw it on the news, and they took a survey. Only 8% of most everyone in America cared. Everyone else didn't care because some of the biggest losers of all time were in that city. Then the bat guy went “oh yeah! of course!” and he was no longer sad, and stopped caring. He put back on his costume, and went out into the night once again stopping crime. Then I saw some people trying to sell iPhones.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling any attraction to that creepy 8 year old anymore. I got up, went to the fridge, and grabbed a coke. I took a couple sips, and the bathroom door opened....
Sharon walked out wearing a towel... and no, she didn't look attractive to me.... everything left my mind. She is freakin' EIGHT! What she tried to do temporarily screwed up my mind. It isn't important.
I didn't act on the thoughts. Everything is okay....
Neither of us said anything... I looked away, and took a sip. Then she said something.
“Well... I took my shower...”
“...yes....”
“When are my mom and dad coming home?”
“....soon....” I think.... what.... two and a half hours? “Why don't you go get dressed... we can play another game of pool if you want.”
“okay...” she walked passed me, and started going upstairs. I watched her walk up those steps.... and bingo! Yahtzee! I don't give the slightest care of seeing her naked! okay, stop thinking about it. It's over. Suddenly she tripped on the middle step, and grabbed for the railing before she feel, and her towel dropped and slid to the bottom of the stairs....

I just starred.... damn.... she was so.... good... looking....
she tried to regain her control, and got back her balance holding onto the rail... without wearing anything... oh my god...
I looked away! and just sipped my coke! I just gulped down my coke.... 7 seconds later... i turned back my head. She walked down the steps casually... when she got to the bottom, she picked up her towel... and wrapped it around herself. She didn't care I was watching...
We just stood there... staring at each other... then I noticed that she noticed the small bulge in my damn pants and I quickly turned. I put down the can, stuck my hands in pockets, and covered it up... I'm not really the kind of guy who walks around with hands in my pockets, but.... this is an awkward situation... even though she didn't know what I was going through after she left...
She was then blushing.
I walked away, and went down into the basement...
I walked down those steps, and slumped down on the couch.... why... the HELL... did I come here! God! What are you doing to me! Don't tell me she is going to tell her little friends! She's got friends who are frikkin 12! Son of a bitch! God! Don't let this get any worse!! Please!

I sat there thinking about nothing for the next... I don't know how much time passed! It could be 6 hours for all I care! This is the stupidest moment of my life! And I have a feeling stupider things are going to happen.... when she dropped her towel.... that was so damn random and unexpected! don't tell me she did that on purpose! No! She didn't! She wouldn't do that risking to fall down the stairs! But why the hell did I find her hot! DAMN!
Then I heard someone walking down the stairs. Damn right it was Sharon. She got to the bottom, and took a few steps towards me, she was only 6 feet away from the couch. I didn't know what to say!
And yes, she was obviously dressed.
“Look, what just happened there... um... I... you... I... uh..”
“It's alright.”
Huh? What? “But I saw you... you know! Na-”
“It's okay.”
“Are you serious?”
“Uh huh.”
Oh my god... don't tell me she likes me that much!
“Alright.... this is.... just between me and you, right?”
“Maybe.”
Maybe? MAYBE?
“Okay... I'll trust that this won't get out.”
“But since you saw me...”
Oh my god...
I got off the couch. “Hey! No! I'm a lot older than you! What happened right there, well, I already knew what... well... I mean, I haven't looked at kids wearing nothing before, but I know what eight year olds are supposed to look like. I just know what everyone is supposed to look like! It's.... um...” what the hell! “You will know about it too in school in the future! Okay! No more of this! It was an accident!”
“Okay Greg... if you say so...”
“And I know that you have this thing for me... okay?”
She looked confused. “What thing?”
“ugh... I know you have a crush on me, okay?”
“You do?”
“Yes...”
“Who told you! One of my friends?”
Dammit man!
“No... I kinda figured it out on my own...”
She was all shocked now... “How?”
“I just know... ok... how about a game of pool?”
We got into this short debate... she was convinced that someone told me at first, but I talked some sense into her, and... I think she believes me now... but I can't tell.
For the remaining time of my babysitting here, we played an unfinished game of pool, and after that, we just went upstairs. She was just watching TV, and I just sat on a stool in the kitchen, waiting to get the hell out of here.

............the next morning, I sat up in bed, thinking about what happened yesterday.
I shook my head, with a grin. “Man... son of a bitch.” I stood up, and walked into the kitchen. My parents were out for the week, for their own vacation, so I can do pretty much anything I want here. I had some cereal, pancakes, coffee, another bowl of cereal, and a coke.
When I was about 13, I heard stories about nudists. They walked around naked as families around in their home. It was a common family and culture belief, that nothing is wrong with nudity, the human body is nature, stuff like that. I tried it out one day when I was alone. I walked around naked doing what I normally did until they got back. It felt... good. The air around my body... yeah... I've done it so many times since then.
So yeah, I've been naked since a couple hours after I got back last night. When I was done with my soda, I tossed it behind me, and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. But I just looked into the mirror... and I just stood there for a long time. My balls were hanging there freely, along with my penis. My balls were pretty big. My dick was a decent size too. They look good.... I got some muscle... My chest doesn't have any hair. Or at least for now, maybe.
What if... what if I did show her my naked body to her... what would have happened....
I started getting a li'l erection thinking about it...
I only would have let her see me for no more than 15 seconds anyway.... nothing sexual would have happened.... she was just.... curious about the opposite sex.
A girl has actually seen me naked before. It was my second girlfriend, my longest relationship. We were just hanging out like we normally did, and we got bored. So we decided to strip. We stared at each other for the longest time...and then we continued hanging out wearing nothing but our skin.
But the stupid thing was, we forgot her parents were home. Her mom came in without knocking, telling us that dinner was rea-
and she screamed, freaked out.... I was kicked out of the house, and.... I had to drive back home. But my clothes were still on her bedroom floor. I think she was punished somehow that involved nudity, but she wouldn't tell me what happened. And that was how our relationship ended.

Anyway... I thought, well, maybe I will let her see me, just for the hell of it. I already did see her naked, so... it would only be fair for her.
NO! What am I thinking! I'm a dumbass bastard!

I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, started brushing.
I was almost done, and the phone rang. I quickly spit into the sink, rinsed my mouth, and went over to the phone. It was my friend, Nick.
“Oh hey, what's up Nick?”
We talked for 10 minutes, and I said I had to go. But only because I started getting cold.
I went into my bedroom, and got dressed.
I turned on my xbox 360, and played Halo 3 online.
I was playing into the game for 25 minutes, when I was in front of a ramp, and 3 players on the other team was going off it on a warthog, attempting to splatter me. But I threw a spike grenade at it. However, I missed. He ran me over, and my 3 team mates were by fusion coils guarding the flag, and the fourth person on the other team was sneaking up from behind them, which was where my spike grenade landed. And as for the 3 people on the warthog, they landed into another set of fusion coils. I made a kill, and betrayed my own teammates.....
There were no survivors.

The phone rang. I answered it. It was my friend's mom who payed me for babysitting. We talked for a couple minutes. Then she asked if I could babysit her again tomorrow. I said, “uh, no I can't do it tomorrow.” But then she said I accidentally left my CDs in the basement of their house. I said “damn”. I need those damn CDs! So I said,
“well I guess I can find time to do it tomorrow, I guess....”
She said “great! Thank you.”
Then I said “hey, uh... do you know about Sharon... she um... she uh...”
“Has a crush on you?”
“Yeah....”
She laughed. “Yes, I know. It's kind of cute.”
“It is NOT!”
She laughed again. “It's ok, just ignore it. It's not like anything serious will happen.”
Oh, you don't know the half of it....
“Great, so we will see you tomorrow evening.”
“Yeah, alright. Seeya.”
“Oh wait, she is going to have her friends over tomorrow as well. That isn't a problem, is it?”
“um... I... uh... I suppose it won't be.....”
“Great! Alright, bye Greg.”
“Bye.”
A phone click. Then I dropped the phone. Son of a bitch! Her FRIENDS!! No! Don't tell me... she set something up for me! No! Nothing will happen.... DAMN IT! ...this babysitting job isn't working out....

Last edited by wicked; 01-16-2009 at 07:10 PM.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote