Thread: Fiction: summer holidays
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #42
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Part 15

*Matt cleaned himself off and quickly got ready, then went out to meet up with Phillipa. When he got there Phillipa was waiting for him. He wasn't late, rather she was early. She looked even better then the last time he saw her.*

Phillipa: Hi
Matt: Hi
Phillipa: You ok?
Matt: Yeah i'm good
Phillipa: Okay good cause you look little off
Matt: No i'm fine, I with my favourite girl in the world
Phillipa: Aww you sweetie

*They kissed briefly and then headed on into cinema. Not much happened apart from usual date stuff. They went to see "Insert cheesy chick flick title here" and nothing of interest really happened. Phillipa did still feel Matt was acting odd but figured best not to ask. After the movie they went to bus stop to wait and Matt was still acting odd. Phillipa couldn't help but ask again if Matt was okay.*

Matt: I'm fine, seriously
Phillipa: Oh come on i'm not stupid I know something is up, so just tell me
Matt: *sigh*

*Matt whispered in Phillipa's ear and told him that it was cause of a dream he had last night. She asked what it was about and he told her.*

Matt: Sorry
Phillipa: For what?
Matt: You know
Phillipa: Ah it's fine, you can't control what you dream, unless your saying sorry for something else?
Matt: No nothing else happened, I promise
Phillipa: Thats okay then
Matt: So your not mad?
Phillipa: Of course not

*They then headed home on the bus and Matt walked Phillipa home. When she got home she started to fret, asking "What if Matt is doing more then dreaming of Ruby", the thought of it made her worried. She trusted Matt but thought of losing him was too much to bear. Also on her mind was how she was going to deal with trying to patch things up with the girls. She was weary of Ruby now though, all she wanted to was go to sleep but it was too early for that, so she went for a walk instead. That didn't really help her much. It did give her some fresh air though. She couldn't shake the thought of it and decided she would head over to Ruby's.*

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is online now   Reply With Quote