View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 04:01 PM   #13759
AdultBabyDiapeLoser

i'll try this out for a week

@One_Daring_Gamer you have 5 hours to catch this. for every 30 minutes you miss it by you have to do 2 minute of hanging wedgie. (if the time gets to long you can spread it out over multiple different times).
but if you catch it in time you can give me an amount of time to be in a hanging diaper wedgie.

@Anonymous452 you have 2 hours to catch this. for every hour you miss it by you have to drink 100ml of water while diapered 24/7 till you've drank all the water required.
but if you catch it in time you can give me a random amount of water to drink while wearing a diaper.

@Arcturus you have 4 hours to catch this for every hour you are to late you have to ask permission(to any getdare) to cum and how to cum next time you want to. (so if you are 3 hours late you have to ask for the next 3 times you want to cum).
but if you catch it in time you can decide how long im not allowed to cum for.
Limits: face pictures, public exposure, family or friends, permanent damage, blood, extreme scat

My supplies and wearables
BDSMTest results
kik: AdultBabyDiapeLoser
AdultBabyDiapeLoser is offline   Reply With Quote