View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 11:52 AM   #288
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I tried the crotch rope. I’m glad that I tried it but I was not a big fan of it overall. I used some string that I had a roll of and cut it long enough that I thought would work. I then tied it according to an instruction video I had online of how to make it. It definitely felt weird having a piece of string going through my pussy slit and my butt crack. I found the feeling pretty uncomfortable and honestly would rather just be naked.

I did try putting clothes on over it and walking around the block. It was pretty uncomfortable having it inside of me when walking and did feel a bit naughty to have. I walked around the block, but not for super long. In my backyard, I did work out. The squats were definitely the most interesting of all of them. Everything I’d come up from a squat, I would feel the string digging further into me. I did feel a bit wet and turned on during this and did not mind the workout.

I went back into the house and in my room, took my clothes back on. I laid down on my bed, on my back with my legs back and spread. I felt the string and could tell it was pretty wet. I didn’t really like having something in the way of me masturbating. I was still able to rub but it kept getting in the way. Pretty soon, I did reach the edge and had to stop.
I took the string off, which was pretty soaked.

My sleepover with my friend is happening tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to orgasm. I’d also love some more dares to do there.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post: