View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 01:57 AM   #10
Azyliux
Baby Member

I've noticed a common trend when talking to some subs (not all), that part of their attraction towards submission/pain/humiliation/bondage/whatever is that it helps them "focus" on their immediate body or experience, pulling them into the present. And that this helps as an emotional release valve to calm their mind and bring a sense of peace.

I find it so interesting that this seems to overlap with some of the concepts of mindfulness that also seeks to bring the focus of the mind to the present, and to the current sensations, and also has a similar objective of calming the mind and bringing a sense of peace.

Is kink another form of mindfulness? Should mindfulness self-help books recommend getting spanked to bring ones mind to the present? Perhaps!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is online now   Reply With Quote