View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #67
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared
Hey guys! It's been awhile, but I'm back again with a new chapter Enjoy!

Billing info

Chapter 9
Part 1

Monday, May 9th 2011
Lauren's house

Taylor woke up, forgetting at first where she was. She turned over and remembered when she saw Lauren lying next to her. Damn, even with her long brown hair in a mess around her, she was still so hot. It was hard for Taylor to resist her. But somehow she did and quietly stepped out of bed.*

She went to the bathroom and began getting ready for school. She had grabbed all of her needed toiletries before leaving her real home. Which didn't feel like her home anymore.*

After taming her short dark brown hair, freshening up, and eating a bowl of fruit loops with Lauren, the two walked down to the bus stop.*

A few people asked why Taylor was there, but they just told them Taylor was staying with Lauren because her parents were on vacation. That so was much easier than telling them the truth.*

School

Seeing Luke's face in the morning gave Jake a wave of relief. The bus ride had not been enjoyable. It was like he could feel his peers staring at him, he even heard a few whispers. It was weird. They hadn't payed much attention to Jake before, but now, he was in their spotlight. Brendan had smiled at him, trying to make things the way they were. They both knew that wouldn't happen, at least not yet.*

"Luke, it's so good to see you," Jake said, and reached for a hug.*
Luke stepped back. "Hugging a guy in front of everyone probably isn't the best thing for me right now. But I'm happy to see you too."
Jakes smile faded a little. "Anyone ask yet?"
"Yeah."
"And?"
"I sort of laughed it off but didn't give a solid answer."
"That's not bad I guess. Not everyone will take that though. Some will probably demand an answer."
"I'm scared of that. I don't know what to say."
"Say yes. I know it's scary, but you'll have our group no matter what."*
"I'll try. You know what, fuck it, hug me."

That brought the grin right back to Jake's face. Then he hugged Luke as tight as he could without hurting him. Bad timing there. Colin, Nick, and Thomas were walking right past.*

"Look at these two fags!" Colin taunted.*
"So cute," Thomas teased.*

Jake and Luke let go immediately and turned to the bullies.*

"Shut up." Jake said.*
"Make me." Colin replied.*
Luke stepped forward. Jake put his hand in his way, blocking him. "Don't. They're not worth it." he whispered.*
"These gay wimps don't even deserve our time." Nick said.*
"Yeah, we better go before they try and turn us into homos." Colin laughed.*

Luke had had enough. He pushed Jake away and punched Colin square in the nose. Colin moved his hand up to it to feel a stream of blood.*

"Oh, you're gonna get it now faggot."

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote