View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 04:32 PM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Report Game 1 Round 1

We're all lead out on the stage and the crowd claps and cheers. It's been a bit since I have played a game show, but I'm glad to see that there are still some familiar faces like Mike. I give him a short wave as the host describes the game. I a bit confused why she's dressed like that when I see her name on the board. Well it is the first show. Maybe they are using her for testing purposes.

I watch her and play against Foxy and while I chuckle at the thought of her having to shirtless for the rest of the show, I wish she could have gotten a bit more pie. Oh well.

I go next and play against Hassns. I'm pretty happy with my 10, but a King by Hassns gives me a solid pie to the face. Clearing my face, I draw the second in command and see it easily trumps a three. I take the pie out of the tin and hold it above Hassn's head playing it up as they watch and then I drop it leaving a crown of crust on his head as the pies breaks apart and the filling covers his hair. "Shame you didn't look up when I didn't pie you right away."

I eek out a win next and decide to again play the humiliation and smash it into his groin spreading it around. As Hassns pulls seven on the next draw, I hold my breath and am pretty happy with my eight as I pick up the last pie and slam it in with some force into his face.

I am surprised to see Mike lose his round given how competitive they are, but it is a random game. This will likely push him harder for the next rounds to make up the points.

As the last game finishes, I'm glad to be tied in first and decide to pick 3 for my number.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote