View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #93
Jason242

Part Eleven

At first I just pressed my lips against Cody's, but Cody was more aggressive. Soon after we started kissing I felt his wet tongue. He was pushing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was finding it a little hard to breath but the sensation was too good to pull away. I started massaging his wet tongue with mine. Running the tip of my tongue down the edges of his. Cody returned the favour.
Maybe it was because I was blindfolded and couldn't see anything. I don't know, but that was the best kiss I had ever had.
Our mouths stayed fastened together for what felt like an eternity. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. I didn't think anything could be better. I was mistaken.
Suddenly I felt a hand slowly reach down my jeans. It rested on the fly. I could feel the zipper being pulled down. Cody used one hand to pull my jeans down a little bit while continuing to kiss me. My body was shaking all over. I'd never been more nervous, or excited in my life.
I was still kissing cody, as my jeans were pulled down, and although I was blindfolded I was aware that Cody was in just his green briefs. Cody was so close to me that the growing bulge in my black boxer-briefs was rubbing off of his leg. It felt amazing.
As we continued kissing Cody reached down and grabbed my bulge in his hand. His sudden movement made me gasp.
“Thats just a taste of what you could get tonight, if you play your cards right” Cody whispered in my ear as he pulled my jeans zipper up.
I lay on the carpet in silence still trembling. I could hear Cody getting up and walking out the door. When I was sure he was gone I sat up. I reached up to pull the scarf off of my eyes.
As my eyes adjusted to the light I could only think of one thing “WOW”
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote