View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 07:15 PM   #10
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default This past weekend

So this past weekend was eventful You can read my report of the first night earlier in this thread.

Saturday was quite eventful. To begin, I went skiing with some friends. We used to play this "game" which basically consisted of pushing each other down when we had stopped. I proposed a change to this by adding the possibility to through snowballs at each other if someone stopped i nthe middle of the slope. All were onboard and so comes my first reduction I made sure to stop and act tired on a few runs and eventually got a snowball right to hte face. I turned and with a smile said thank you. I really was happy knowing what had just happened. (-2)

The day went on and eventually we ended up back at the house. Someone proposed a game of horse race (a card game where people place bets). Another opportunity. (IF your horse wins, you can give someone else your bet/forfeit. If your horse loses, you have to do you bet). So I bet to have to pee myself. I really didn't want to but I really wanted the reduction so I had mixed emotions whether or not I wanted to win or not... I didn't really have any control of the situation at the point though and lost. I went to the bathroom and a few of the guest followed me. Many were not interested in watching (thank goodness). I stood in the shower and eventually pissed myself. The guys laughed and then left so I could take a shower. (-5).

Sunday we again went skiing and it was a really nice day. The conditions were great and the sky was perfect. So Sunday evening was the greatest. So I had been flirting with this girl (lets call her A) all weekend. We were chilling on the couch last night and chatting and watching a movie. Our chat dwindled and we both were cuddling and watching the movie. As we were sitting there I hoped she would eventaully give me a kiss (for the reduction but I really wanted to kiss her). She never did make the first move but eventually I did kiss her and we wound up making out in the bed. We didn't go farther than that (we both were really tired honestly) and we ended up falling asleep next to each other. I didn't get a reduction last night but I still had an amazing time.

All together, I got -7 Saturday and Sunday but I wouldn't change anything about it.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote