Thread: Hynpo Dare
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
what's ick mean? I think it can work on some people, different people are open to different levels of suggestion and triggering of different mental states. I know some of the files on there use techniques to try to enduce i think it's i think delta state (can't be bothered to check right now)
I think it could be possible to read yourself into a trance (as high concentration can be seen as a trance, being in the zone and all that) or which is the same in reverse of walking where you zone out, both forms of trance. How open to suggestion you are in these trances is what i'd be dubious about however.
Wiki has a huge artical about it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnosis) which also covers some theories of what you said about people wanting to believe it works so it does (socialy learned behaviour etc)
Some of these hypnotic files could be fun to do... Im just ickified by some of them... Well not really the files. But that guy's voice. it's creepy. It creates an impact on me. Dun like it <.<. lol. Didn't mean to offend.

But it would be awesome if some of those files worked on me. But they don't i've tried.... Even when I was tired, and more likely to be able to relax. But it doesn't work. But The files are also somewhat badly made. (sudden change of a voice that speaks)....
Maybe it would be easier if it was a female voice... Female voices are more relaxing.

Actually I went to Aikido in the past. it's a form of self defense similar to Jiu Jitsu. But it focuses on concentrating too. We used to have these "hypno" sessions, sorta where the teacher would create a scene and stuff. I realize that now. I didn't really know what was up with that then. But Aikido is alot about concentration and spirituality too.

But I seriously have never been able to go under. There's no way at all for me to do it, and I'm kinda disappointed about it. :-/
Would have been interesting. i feel left out.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote