View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
PerkyGirl

i did day 1, the second part i did last night, i rolled a 4 and got heads on the coin flip, so i got to sleep completely naked but i could cover up with my blanket (still, i left my tits uncovered..). fortunately, i woke up on time and noone entered my room!!
for the first part, i got tails on the coin flip. i spent the whole day at school wearing no underwear, and on the big break (15 mins) i entered the restrooms and went into a stall, leaving the door unlocked, my pants down to my ankles and my hoodie completely unzipped and open wide, slipped off my shoulders. i felt pretty exposed and it was quite risky, since the stalls are tiny and the doors open to the outside, meaning that i couldn't hide from anyone opening it, and i was facing the door, tits and pussy on display, hands held behind my back, chest pointing proud and outwards, legs spread open. i did that on the last 5 mins of the break, so the bell would mean the end of the dare. on the last min or so, a girl opened the door to my stall!! my first instict was to cover myself up, but i didn't!! i could really get in trouble for this, but i didn't know the girl so she didn't know me.. i stayed like that, looking at her looking at me in shock! she said "what the fuck.." and i said i was doing a dare and i couldn't move till the bell rang. she said "oh my god!!" and started snapping some pics of me with her phone!! again, my instict was to cover up and slap her, taking the phone, but it was so kinky that i just let her do it!! i don't think she's going to keep those to herself, but i really hope they don't reach the teachers, or i'm screwed..
also, since she was holding the stall door open, i was visible on the mirror on the opposite wall above the sinks, so anyone walking in the restroom or out of another stall would be able to see me posing naked for another girl..
when the bell rang, i covered myself up and asked her politely to keep the pics to herself, she just laughed!!

Last edited by PerkyGirl; 03-04-2010 at 04:01 PM.
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote