View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
PerkyGirl

i got back from school early today, and i was feeling naughty, so.. i decided to try this dare!!
since i don't own a car (or even drive) i couldn't really roll for the first two options, so i chose them: the time, 2:30 pm (my family isn't home till 5pm on workdays) and the place outside my house (my brother's car, since he takes his bike to work, and since i can't move it, i had to do this while it was in the parking spot-- it's open-air and accessible by anyone, and can people can see into the car from several angles, aaand it was bright outside so.. public enough?).
i rolled a 2 for what to wear, so nothing from waist up (i decided to go with just a g-string for waist down, nothing else), i flipped the coin and determined that i couldn't hide behind the back seats (of course..), and then i rolled for position: 3!! i was kinda hoping to get 1, but 3 was my next fav, so i wasn't disappointed!! i rolled a 5 for duration (25 mins) and flipped the coin once more for what to do next, getting tails again. nice!! i was in for a treat..
since i can exit to the parking spot through my bedroom window, i decided to strip down to my g-string in my room and walk to the car like that. once inside, i set my mobile phone alarm to go off at 2.55 pm, assumed the crab position arching my back (feet on driver's seat, one hand on passenger seat, facing the roof, exactly as specified!!) and started masturbating. now, i could have done it just by slipping my hand inside my panties, but instead i chose to pull them to the side, and finger myself, so now everything was visible and i might as well have been naked.. i edged several times before the timer went off, knowing that anyone could have been watching from their window or walked or drove into their parking spot. when i heard the alarm i started rubbing my clit so fast that i came in seconds!! now i had to stay in that position completely naked for another 10 mins, but since my hand and legs were getting very tired and numb (try staying arched for 25 mins, it's very hard even though i am rather fit), and since i wanted to try my original fav position, i slipped off my panties and leaned back on the driver's seat, spread my legs wide open around the steering wheel and rested my feet on the dashboard. i stayed like that for 10 mins, and then returned to my room (naked this time!). i got an air freshener spray, a cloth wipe and some cleaner, and cleaned up the car a bit, because i had left some juice and the strong scent of my pussy in it..
PerkyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote