View Single Post
Old 09-14-2016, 12:01 PM   #26
Sam~
Truth Freak

This was interesting as did not know what the options were until you got to that part. A little nervous as got to last couple though, as would have little, or no choice with last one.

I used Random.org to get 5 rolls. I got 3, 5, 2, 2, 6.

For the 1st box, I picked 2 so I would have more options later. So I pulled my trousers and panties down and gave myself 20 medium hard spanks. This was not too bad, just a little sore and starting to get horny lol

For the 2nd box, I used the 6, as extra exercise would do me good lol So stripped and did 50 jumping jacks. Was quite tiring especially as just after getting back from work. And not keen on doing them naked, as could do with support a certain area lol Also feels a little embarrassing.

For the next one I used the other 2, so inserted a dildo on my ass with spit as lube. This was not too bad, it's not a bad fit lol Not much to say, feels a bit strange with it just being there and no movement.

Now I just had a 5 and 3 left to use. (wished I had a 1 lol) Faced a difficult decision on the 4th box. If I used the 3 I'd have to do it all again, which I didn't fancy doing. But option 5 involved ass to mouth which I have as a limit. I decided, just this once, to push that limit. So I fingered my ass for 1 min, which was easy. But trying to force myself to lick the finger afterwards was hard!!! But I worked up the courage lol shut my eyes and shoved finger in my mouth and licked it Uggggg!! Wanted to gag. Had to spit into sink then drink a lot! Never again lol

Then was very nervous looking at last box, as knew I only had number 3 left so would have to do whatever it was!

When I saw the options though, I was glad I had saved the 3!!
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote