View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 11:32 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 5

I sit at my owner's feet. All I can see thankfully, are other people's feet around me. When I dare to look around I see some people stealing glances at me and whispering amongst each other. I quickly look at the floor again. That way I can at least pretend they're not there.
The waiter arrives, he has a nice cold beer for my owner, and a dog bowl filled with water for me. He puts them both on the table and walks off. Sit gets up and takes my bowl. He places the bowl behind me on the floor, so I have to turn around to be able to drink. I blush, because this way I'll be giving all the customers a clear view of my ass. The short skirt doesn't do anything to cover it while kneeling down. Sir unlocks the padlock on my gag and takes it off. I try to stall drinking from the bowl, but I find that the shopping has made me really thirsty. So I bend down to slurp the water with my mouth, fully consious of my backside being on display. Sir seems to sense this and starts to play with my tail. Tugging on it a little, lifting it up every now and then. I like the sensations this causes, but I feel very ashamed that everyone can see my wet cunt. Still, I don't dare move. Sir has ordered me to stay, so I do.
The waiter comes by to take our order. Sir orders a salad with salmon and shrimps, and bread on the side. My stomach rumbles, I'm hungry! I notice he's not ordering anything else, and I hope I'll get to eat something.
When the waiter returns with the food, Sir picks up my now empty bowl and chucks some salad, feta cheese and fish in. He puts it back on the floor in front of me and I eat. It's tasty, although eating salad like this isn't easy. I'm making quite a mess. The dressing sticks to my chin and cheeks and the salmon is so slippery, it's a struggle to get it in my mouth. Now my nose is covered with the dressing as well. I look up at Sir and laughing hard, he makes a big ceremony of cleaning my face with a napkin.

After lunch, Sir puts the gag back in and leads me to the door. Only there am I allowed to stand up. Sir says it's time to back home, since we've got what we came here for. On the walk back through the park I'm allowed to do a very embarrassing pee against a tree and we head back to the car.

Once back at home I feel great relief to be back indoors. The whole experience made me horny, excited, embarrassed but proud of myself. And Sir is too, he tells me. I have to take my clothes off, but leave the tail and my new ears. Since I've been such a good pet he takes off the gag and tells me I can spend the afternoon on my comfy blanket with lots of pillows in the office, next to his desk. He has some work to do and I'm allowed to take a nap or use my iPad. Sir attaches my leash to a hook on his desk and takes a vibrator out of his pocket. It has a remote control, which he puts next to his keyboard. The other end, he fixes unto my clit with tape. I lay down and make myself comfortable. Now I realise how tiring the whole ordeal has been and soon I start to drift off.

I must have been sleeping a while, but I wake when I feel a pleasurable sensation in my pussy. Sir has turned the vibrator on. It's on low, but it's a very pleasant feeling. Sir keeps on typing so I close my eyes again, enjoying the sensations. Just when I start to drift off, the vibrator gets turned up a notch. I moan, this is nice! Now sleeping will be impossible. I look up at sir, but he stoically continues with his work. Since sleeping isn't going to happen, I decide to switch my iPad back on. I try to read a little, but concentrating is impossible. I sigh and moan and don't know what to do. The vibrations are not hard enough to achieve an orgasm (not that I have permission), but not soft enough to let me focus on anything but my cunt.

Suddenly Sir stands up and says "nap time is over. Time to make preparations for dinner". I sigh. I'm so horny now, but I guess there will be no relief. It's already been a week since I had last been granted an orgasm. This is pure torture! To my surprise, the vibrator stays on and Sir puts the remote control in his pocket. I crawl behind him to the kitchen. "Tonight I'm having some friends over for dinner. You don't know them, they're former colleagues of mine with whom I sometimes play cards. You can help me lay the table." Alarmed, I look up at Sir. "Will I be allowed to get dressed sir?" I ask. Sir smiles; "do pets wear clothes? Or sit at the table with the humans?" He asks. "No Sir" I shake my head. He turns the vibrator up to three and I shudder from the pleasure I feel. Sir takes a tablecloth from the kitchen cupboard and puts it between my teeth. He takes the napkins and tells me to bring it to the dining room table. He arranges everything neatly, while I start to breathe heavily from all the stimulation my cunt is receiving. Sir lifts up my tail and remarks that I'm horny enough now. With that, he turns the vibrator off and I let out a frustrated moan. "Time to fetch the rest!"

I help him bring all the rest off the stuff to the table and Sir seems content that everything is in order. Except..."I'm missing only one thing" Sir remarks. "At dinner parties there's always a centrepiece. A flower arrangement or a beautiful candelabra...I don't have any of those." He's pondering a moment, and then I see him eyeing me. "Except... Perfect! Stay, pet" he says as he walks off.
When Sir returns, he's holding a big coil of dark red rope. "I've decided that, though pets aren't allowed at the table, I'll make an exception for tonight. I've forgotten to buy a candle holder, but you will do nicely". I stare at him, confused. "Stand up", he orders. I obey and Sir pulls my hands behind my back and start to tie them up, using the rope. He also ties my elbows together until they almost touch. Playfully, he pinches and pulls my nipples until I flinch. He smiles and says "get up on the table." I'm not sure how to do that with my hands tied together, but Sir helps me and almost lifts me up himself.

He lays me down on my belly in the middle of the table and starts to tie my ankles together. He removes the vibrator by ripping off the duct tape that's on my pussy. I give a yelp and I see Sir smile again. Then he ties a rope around my waist and threads the length of rope from my front between my legs, over my pussy and loops it through the rope that's around my waist at the back. He then connects the rope to my ankles which he's pushed down towards my buttocks and releases them. I give another yelp! The rope is being pulled tight between my labia and I feel the pressure on my clit. It also tightens around the plug from the tail that is still in my ass. I try to lay still, because it's very uncomfortable. Sir notices of course and runs a finger over the bottom of my feet. Immediately I start squirming. I'm very ticklish and I try to get my feet away from his fingers. This makes the crotch rope tighten painfully of course and I try to stop moving. But it's impossible. Sir continues to tickle me. I giggle involuntarily. My feet, my sides, my thighs. I squirm and scream and Sir is clearly enjoying himself. I beg for mercy again and again and finally he stops. I'm sweating now and panting from the exertion. My pussy hurts from the chafing of the rope and I'm grateful I get to lay still again. "Good, my centre piece is ready" Sir remarks and walks off towards the kitchen.

I hear him moving around. Clattering witch pans and cutlery, turning on the oven probably. He must be cooking a feast. Meanwhile, I just lie there and try to get comfortable. I struggle against the ropes, but I'm tied tightly. There's no getting out of this hogtie. I'm wondering what Sir has in store for me. Why am I on the table for gods sake? And what will the guests think!? I'd forgotten all about them! Now it's starting to dawn on me... I'll probably be laying here on the table while they eat. Naked, exposed, helpless. I'm starting to struggle again and apparently Sir thinks I'm being to noisy because I see him approaching me holding my ball gag. I press my lips together, but Sir pinches a nipple painfully. When I cry out in pain, He shoves the gag into my mouth and quickly buckles it in the back. Without saying anything he walks off again. I'm angry now. I try to curse but only unintelligible noise comes from behind the my gag. I sigh...nothing to do but lay there. Waiting...again...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: