View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #6
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Mhm I have a looot of fantasies, but lately, I've been thinking about a certain someone and me, at some party a friend was throwing, and suddenly fucking horny, with the urge to fuck.
And so, that someone and me would "escape" the crowd, go outside in the garden, and as it's night, and no one could see us, hidden by trees and all, we would fuck there. Like, he would pull my skirt up, rip my thong and pin me against a wall. I would wrap my legs aroung his waist and he would fuck me right there, hard and fast, until I was cumming. Then, he would kinda order me to get on my knees and to suck him until he was cumming too, in my mouth. And to swallow it all.
I would do as said, I would blow him, suck him hard, swirling my tongue around his tip and grazing very lightly my teeth against his shaft ... until he filled my mouth up with his hot cum, and I would hungrily swallow his hot and tasty release ...
Then he would take care of me, adjust my clothes, cuddle me up a bit and kiss me, and all. We would go back to the party, but then, someone would tell me: "Hey, you've got something on your chin!". Of course, I would know what it was, and would wipe it and lick it clean very fast, but not fast enough and as I would be with that someone, everyone would know I had been fucked, during the party, and that I had blown that someone, and swallowed his cum, and all ... ^.^

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote