Thread: Dare: The Cum Dare Game
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #1511
banneduser
Account Banned

SERIOUSLY

You people are MORONS!

I hate the fact that my game, which started off very nicely has been twisted for you FOOLS! you people wouldnt know a decent dare if i beat you into a bloody mush with one.

Why dont you just leave this game for good, do the world a favour go on...

As for the guy that replied to my post with a good dare i thank you, it is people like you that give me a glimmer of hope in humanity.... To those like the IDIOT above, more specifically these people:

Kabamm
mastermistro
slavedareboy
austinchilds10
Seriously! Can you honestly say you are happy getting something like "dont cum for 2 months" i mean seriously Kabamm, do you really think that guy is going to not cum for 2 months?! I mean what the FUCK! (mods ban me, delete my swearing, i dont care, this is a site that glorifies underage sex (and dont deny it, its true, the community sees it and so do you, dont give me crap that you dont)) so i reserve the right to swear. you cant have double standards of allowing underage sex discussions (and semi nude photos, etc.. which HAVE been on the site in avatars, for a long time, not just hours...) and then not allow swearing, grow up....

I try to do something fun for myself and for the community, and IDIOTS like these people ruin it for everyone, and yet I am the one that gets infractions... Seriously....

Community, i urge you to almost follow my lead, if you see something ridiculously stupid flame the guy. Some of these people deserve it, you need to in order to protect the health of those foolish enough to do some of these things, i think deliberately piercing yourself at home is one such example. If you see it, flame it, it's the only way they will learn.

It's a sad day, there are some nice people here, i urge you to visit other places. Leave this site. Even just kinktalk.com at least it is moderated there (yes depp/mods, i have good things to say too).

now i return the thread to you.... Next person address Kabamm if you think he is deserving. I strongly suggest you skip him and go straight to cools900, sexylee or mastermistro. These people deserve a reward for their efforts. There are others too but i cant list you all.

Play safe, Play Careful, Play.

(if i get banned for this i urge the community to continue with what i've said all along. Im not unreasonable, you know what to do.)

Omssx.
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote