getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   diaper sissy desperate need (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426263)

Sissysteph121 07-06-2023 11:29 AM

diaper sissy desperate need

Hey guys,

I'm home diapered and bored and horny. I'm looking for something fun to do diapered I have lost all creativity but need to do something. If you guys could help with some ideas. I like public. Something that's thrilling maybe humiliating. You can add cum dares etc...

Kik sissy.monica

wannabechaste 07-06-2023 08:53 PM

You will need to come up with a way to lock your diaper on so you can not get it off without the key. Maybe a pair of Jean shorts or other peice of clothing with a lock through the belt loops?

To start with wear a butt plug to get yourself losened up. you may be diapered already or not. Drink plenty of fluids so you are on the brink of bursting. Next take the key for the lock that you are going to lock your diaper on with and go put it in your mailbox. (Not to send it in the mail but just in your mailbox you receive mail) so it is somewhere secure outside your home. Return home remove the plug and insert 5 or more jumbo marshmallows up your sissy hole. Now get diapered if you havent already and lock yourself in so you are stuck In your diaper until you retrieve the key. Now you must cum in your diaper by any means possible.

"Congrats sissy now what have I done..." now your locked into a cum filled diaper with post orgasm clarity about to soak yourself and make a big stinky mess in the back. Now you need to carefully waddle your way in a panic to your mailbox to get your keys and back home again to get out of this predicament before you cant hold it anymore and burst.

Please post a follow up on this thread detailing your experience.

Sissysteph121 08-07-2023 07:53 AM

Now this one was really fun! So I got double diapered and into a pair of jeans and was able to get padlock on my belt so that the jeans were in removable. I then took the keys and put them under a small rock in a park that's about a 20 minute walk from my home. Finally I got home and had lots of water and instead of marshmallows I did a 250 ml enema to hold instead as that seemed for scary hahaha. I then came by rubbing my wand on the front of my diaper. The walk to my keys was hard with the enema I ended up losing control of the enema after wetting several times. I had to finish my walk home with a completely soaked diapers and it leaking through.

Very fun A class dare. Willing to keep going and will send photo proof if your on kik

Sissysteph121 09-20-2023 01:00 PM

Hi all, I still need help. I'm looking to be a humiliated, embarrassed, emasculated. I'll reply with full reports or Kik msg with reports.

Thanks all.