getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would You Rather (Punishment) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=312127)

Skyrim-explorer 07-08-2017 05:47 PM

Would You Rather (Punishment)

If you were being punished, and you had these two options to choose from, which would you pick?

Option One:
You're bound in an enclosed box in a public area. No one can see you, but your bare feet are bound outside the box, with a sign under them that says "tickle me".

Option Two:
You're bound in a clear box, naked in a public area. No one can touch you, but everyone can see you. And all your limbs are tied, preventing you from covering.

Whichever option you choose, your're stuck there all day. Which do you choose? Bonus points for detailing why.

call me sir 07-08-2017 06:43 PM

I think i would choose to be bound in an enclosed box in a public area. No one can see you, but your bare feet are bound outside the box, with a sign under them that says tickle me.

I would rather have my feet tickled all day rather than be humiliated by being seen naked by strangers all day.

patheticnikkij 07-08-2017 07:02 PM

Option two.

I love the idea of people seeing my chubby body. Maybe laughing at my saggy boobs, My chubby belly, my flabby thighs and my fat hairy pussy. If they are close enough they will see the humiliation turned me on and my pussy is wet and laugh at that too

swrd4 07-08-2017 07:20 PM

Response

I would pic option two as i would prefer to be embarrrassed and naked to being tickled

Skyrim-explorer 07-08-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by call me sir (Post 2866862)
I think i would choose to be bound in an enclosed box in a public area. No one can see you, but your bare feet are bound outside the box, with a sign under them that says tickle me.

I would rather have my feet tickled all day rather than be humiliated by being seen naked by strangers all day.

Good point, but would you be able to handle a full day of that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by patheticnikkij (Post 2866876)
Option two.

I love the idea of people seeing my chubby body. Maybe laughing at my saggy boobs, My chubby belly, my flabby thighs and my fat hairy pussy. If they are close enough they will see the humiliation turned me on and my pussy is wet and laugh at that too

That's the one I lean towards as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrd4 (Post 2866884)
I would pic option two as i would prefer to be embarrrassed and naked to being tickled

Me too! It would probably be just as exciting as it would be humiliating, for me.

patheticnikkij 07-08-2017 10:17 PM

I love humiliation and you can't get more humiliated for a girl obsessed with masturbating then being tied nude and exposed and not able to touch my pussy

Skyrim-explorer 07-08-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patheticnikkij (Post 2867023)
I love humiliation and you can't get more humiliated for a girl obsessed with masturbating then being tied nude and exposed and not able to touch my pussy

That's the way I lean as well.
The idea of being traped in that posistion all day, while people giggle and point.

patheticnikkij 07-08-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 2867040)
That's the way I lean as well. T
The idea of being traped in that posistion all day, while people giggle and point.

Question is would they put a towel under me or would they leave me to sit in what would probably be a puddle of my wetness

Skyrim-explorer 07-08-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patheticnikkij (Post 2867050)
Question is would they put a towel under me or would they leave me to sit in what would probably be a puddle of my wetness

They would leave you to sit in the puddle!

Kisune Karnon 07-09-2017 12:34 AM

You're bound in an enclosed box in a public area. No one can see you, but your bare feet are bound outside the box, with a sign under them that says "tickle me".

The reason being, I'm not ticklish so it would be more of a time waster than a punishment.

Skyrim-explorer 07-09-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 2867151)

The reason being, I'm not ticklish so it would be more of a time waster than a punishment.

Yep, that sounds like the way to go. I'm very ticklish, so it would drive me mad!

funnydude 07-09-2017 12:41 AM

Option 2 of course :) :) I love public humiliation

Skyrim-explorer 07-09-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnydude (Post 2867165)
Option 2 of course :) :) I love public humiliation

I can't decide if it would be more exciting, or humiliating!

patheticnikkij 07-09-2017 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 2867064)
They would leave you to sit in the puddle!

Then I definitely take option 2

olli 07-09-2017 06:32 AM

Option two. Tickling can be cruel torture.