getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Have you noticed that.... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11407)

tissue13 05-12-2008 05:43 PM

Have you noticed that....

Has anybody noticed that, cross-dressing can be mostly for dudes? I am a tomboy, and wear boy-clothes comfortbaly! Here is an example: There was this girl at school who dressed up as a dude as a joke. People did not mind. they laughed WITH her. Then, this dude put on a pink tank-top, over his regular shirt, as a joke, and everybody laughed AT him. It just seems dressing up in baggy jeans and a jersey isnt that big of a deal for a girl! Putting a girly-shirt on, you might become the laughing stock of entire school/college/work. Just a thought. feel free to express your opinion.:D :D

Davros 05-13-2008 09:03 AM

'Tis true. Girls can happily wear lad's clothes... you even have girl boxers!

Mind you, lads can get man!thongs :p

simple 05-13-2008 09:33 AM

yeah its coz guys are suppose to be big and strong.

Oreo_here 05-13-2008 10:59 AM

Because we can make it look sexy. A guy in a thong, or a skirt would just be scary but laughable!

Collared_Slave 05-13-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oreo_here (Post 66419)
BEcause we can make it look sexy.

Cant argue that they dont make it look sexy

Bebe_Gurl 05-13-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTurner666 (Post 66420)
Cant argue that they dont make it look sexy

Very true. If girls didn't think guys were sexy, why would we want to do things with you? Hmmm, thoughts to ponder.

Davros 05-14-2008 08:41 AM

This won't turn into a "because women rule, men suck" thread will it... :p

Collared_Slave 05-14-2008 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewSlave (Post 66547)

Well hopefully it wont- as i started it.

Oreo_here 05-14-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewSlave (Post 66547)

LAWL! Naw. Just saying. Most girls make it look sexy. Like the girl in Step up 2 the streets. SHe looks hott in baggy trousers (pants) and a cap, and I aint even bi! Lawl. Some people can just pull it off.

try_me 05-14-2008 09:57 PM

I saw Step Up 2 and I totally agree. Even if she had the gangster look on still she suited well with her clothes. But, I do think she looks better in girly clothes because the girl is really pretty.

I think boys clothes are fine with girls because they aren't fitting unlike for the girls clothes on boys which are sometimes skimpy and too tight.. It's as if the boy's bodies are squeezed into it.

BettyBoop 05-14-2009 10:37 AM

I love wearing large football shirts. It makes me believe I can play football, I cannot.
Though I think that say if I wore boys jeans it might not even be noticed. Loads of girls wear TomBoyish clothes and nobody says anything, if a boy came into school dressed in girls clothes he'd get laughed at.
It's a sad world we live it.

P.S - I know this thread is old but I don't think threads need to die. And I have no unread post, so I'm re-posting old thread if that make sense. Mods, if this is against the rules I'll stop :)