getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Writing on my body (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102926)

Sashastevens 03-25-2012 01:20 PM

Writing on my body

As anyone who already knows me probable knows, I was ordered to do the following till the 7th April:

Every time someone PM's me with the word SLUT as the Subject I will write a humiliating word on my body and let you know which word I have chosen. Please include where you want it, and the word, unless you want me to pick.

I have made this so you can read whats on my body and where...

If you want me to add a word, it must be in a pm.

End date changed as I was unavailable due to work for a bit. Sowwee (sorry)

Due to an order, I am only allowed to wear miniskirts with no panties. Not allowed pants/long skirts while this dare is running....

Currently:
Cum dump - Each tit.
Whore - Below navel.
Fuckslut - Gooch (Between pussy and ass hole)
Cocksucker - Left Ankle
Penny Hooker - Right Wrist
Anal Whore - Above Right Knee
Public Toilet - Ass
Hoochie - Right Inner Thigh
Public Property - Pussy
Clit Licker - Left Wrist
Piss Guzzler - Right Ankle
Slut - Forehead
Put Pussy Here - Top Lip
I'm free, I'm a slut - Shoulder Blades
Free Blowjobs 24/7 - Around Neck
I spit, so I can lick it up again and swallow - Left Cheek
Dracone's Fucktoy - Left Forearm
Beat me, Spank me, Make me beg - Right Forearm
Fuck Me Here - Left Foot
Slutfuck - Right Foot
Toy Whore - Left Upper Arm
Free Samples - Right Upper Arm
Dog Fucker - Above Navel
Feel Free To Feel - Below Neck, Above Tits
Whore For Work - Left Hip
Sex Doll - Right Hip
Public Slave - Under Right Tit
Bodywriting Adict - Under Left Tit
Like My Thong? - Lower Back
Look At My Ass - Lower Back (Below Like My Thong)
Ask For Free Blowjobs - Right Cheek
Use Me, Abuse Me - Back Of Neck
Please Molest Me - Between Tits
Cum Here (arrow to ass) - Right Leg (Back/Top)
Please Rape Me! - Left Hand (Back)
Abuse me for fun! - Right Hand (Back)
Piss on me - Central Under Tits
Jakes Slave Forever - Left side of chest

Dravot 03-25-2012 01:34 PM

Sounds like it'd be awfully hard to go out without these getting seen, do you wear a lot of clothes or just accept the humiliation?

Sashastevens 03-25-2012 02:12 PM

I just accept the humiliation... I actually have a meeting, first in 3 months... just my luck, so having to go to bed early, knowing that in the morning, everyone will see "Slut" and "Put Pussy Here"..

Dravot 03-25-2012 02:16 PM

I'd like to know how that's received at your meeting and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sashastevens 03-25-2012 02:18 PM

I will make sure to report here when I can. And we can add Free Blowjobs 24/7 to the list they will be able to see...

Sashastevens 03-25-2012 02:38 PM

Outfit for tomorrow decided!

Denim hot pants!
A tank top - white.
Black Boots

Goodnight now everyone!

Leopard 03-26-2012 11:01 AM

Moved to Request TORD Online.

Sashastevens 03-26-2012 05:26 PM

Reporting on my meeting:

I got there at 10am, dressed in a white tank top and some denim hot pants. I wore open top shoes due to a request. I went without a bra and panties. I was aware that everyone was staring, reading me, but they pretended otherwise and the meeting started.

When we took our lunch break, I was called to my bosses office where I was "advised" to change my "apperence". I simple refused. I was asked to leave his office and return when I had "reconsidered".

An hour later I went back to the meeting as it restarted, my boss was not impressed...

I truely thought I was getting the sack, so I threw caution to the wind and at the end of the meeting, I asked if anyone wanted a "freebie". (Might as well go out with a bang ;))

As everyone was leaving, a couple of people asked me for my phone number, which I gave them, so I will probably hear from them soon ;)

My boss agreed not to fire me as I am a good worker, but he says he will be keeping an eye on me, I think he might want some fun at some point too as he was hard for nearly the whole second part of the meeting. (He couldn't hide it!)

Dravot 03-26-2012 05:34 PM

Wow, quite the report sounds like an enjoyable afternoon, let us know if anyone takes you up on any of your "advertisements"