getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] An Amazing Weekend For 4 Boys. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39910)

Nick 02-09-2010 06:47 PM

this story is fantastic so far!
the next part better be big for keeping us wait like this!

surnamey 02-10-2010 10:06 PM

Let's get writing my good sir or lady

Playstation 02-11-2010 01:25 PM

Look's as though the story has been dropped.

will9022 02-11-2010 01:42 PM

it wasnt dropped, hes just busy with school, like he said. and since he has off from school next week, he said he'll do more posts next week...

Jason242 02-16-2010 06:51 PM

Part Nine

I leaned back, and lay flat on the carpet.
“Well Luke, Its time to have some fun. You spoiled my plan earlier and now it’s time for my revenge.” Cody said.
I was really nervous now. I knew what Cody wanted to do with Jake earlier, and I didn’t want any of his fantasies carried out on me.
“Listen Cody” I started. “I’m sorry I ruined your plan, I really didn’t mean to, honest”
“Luke, Luke, Luke. You don’t understand. I’m not angry with you, actually I’m quite happy. You see when you intervened you made me realise something. I’m not interested in Jake, I’m interested in you”
As Cody finished the sentence I felt a finger run up the sole of my right foot. It sent shivers up my spine.
“Cody, listen I’ll do whatever your dare is, but…”I began.
“Good. Then you wont mind staying still. Now don’t move a muscle” Cody replied.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my chest. It was resting on top of my left nipple. My blindness had heightened my others senses, and every touch felt tingly.

Roll,ova,and,beg 02-16-2010 09:30 PM

ooooo write more please

will9022 02-17-2010 09:29 AM

great post! cannot wait for more!

glasssbottle174 02-17-2010 09:42 AM

Great story. Keep up the good work

Jason242 02-21-2010 12:49 AM

Part Ten

Slowly Cody’s hand travelled down the side of my chest. I could feel his finger tips pushing gently against my ribs. After what felt like an eternity, his hand reached my waist. I could feel his fingers clench around the bottom of my T-shirt.
“Cody, I..”.
“Shh..”.
I heard him take a deep breath. I did the same.
He began lifting my T-shirt, lingering at my belly button. When he got to my nipples he reached down either side of my body. Gently, Cody wrapped his hands around my wrists and raised my arms above my chest. Placing each arm on the carpet over my head.
His hands made their way back down to my nipples where they took hold of my T-shirt for the second time. Slightly faster, he continued to lift my T-shirt up over my head.
He exhaled, and I felt the warm air on my cheek. He was right in front of my face.
As he slid my shirt off of my arms, I felt slightly less anxious. I know longer seemed to mind what was happening. In fact I was enjoying it.
“Luke. I know you enjoyed that. You were smiling the whole time” Cody said excitedly.
“I..I was?”
“Luke it’s okay to have some fun every now and again you know!”
“Ya, I know I just…”
“Shh. No more talking” Cody said, as he pressed a finger against my lips.
I inhaled deeply, knowing that Cody was far from finished with me. I lay there for a while wondering what was going to happen. Cody didn’t seem to be doing anything.
I took another deep breath. The air was warm and moist.
He was right in front of my face again!
I licked my lips. Anxiously waiting for something to happen.
Then, very slowly I felt two lips gently press against my open mouth.
They were warm against my moist lips, and felt so soft.
I lay there, wondering what to do, when suddenly I felt a wet tongue press between my open lips!
I didn’t move. I was in shock.
Here I was lying in my best friends wardrobe, topless, with a boy in nothing but a pair of green briefs, sitting on top of me, and kissing me.
I wasn’t sure what to think. What to do, so I did the first thing that came to my head.
I kissed back!

ohne_id 02-21-2010 03:10 AM

wow, really great, please continue!

glasssbottle174 02-21-2010 04:41 AM

Excellent, simply excellent

Irishbttm69 02-21-2010 07:25 AM

Part #10 actually got me aroused. Can't wait for part #11!!! I hope it's soon.

glue 02-21-2010 08:42 AM

I need to recomment, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

9.9\10

Roll,ova,and,beg 02-21-2010 07:56 PM

its great and can't wait

Jellybones 02-21-2010 08:29 PM

Its really good I just hate waiting so long for posts that only take a minute or two to read. I want more!