Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > mrsWinchester111

Conversation Between mrsWinchester111 and Pantie_lover
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Pantie_lover
    01-27-2021 02:29 PM
    Pantie_lover
    This young lady sent me 3 photos , I full frontal, a full rear view and an up close pussy and arse shot . It was a pleasure to receive these when I a woke this morning . I must say I was very horny when I woke ,so I hope this doesn’t affect my ratings to much .
    I rate it with my 4 cock rating .
    Her face
    She has a very sweet face looks like big brown eyes and a brunette, it’s the sort of sweet face you really do want to cum over . So for her face.
    Gets the top rate of a exploding cock
  2. Pantie_lover
    01-27-2021 02:28 PM
    Pantie_lover
    Full body
    Looks small in starcher but has nice hips her tits are small with biggish nipples that could be tortured nicely with pegs . There is not enough to titty fuck she carry’s and know her body well deep set belly button , long finger makes you think she would be good and hand jobs , biggest down full of this body shot is she is due a wax or a shave with her pussy mound looks nicely curved as it tuck under her body
    gets a hard cock rating had the pussy been fresh then more
  3. Pantie_lover
    01-27-2021 02:28 PM
    Pantie_lover
    Full back
    She has a nice back it curves. In all the right places . And leads you eyes to a very well shaped but small arse . I do like her back some thing I like about this pic is the white panties on the floor you can imagine her with them on over your knee for spanking
    pic get a semi hard cock from me .
  4. Pantie_lover
    01-27-2021 02:27 PM
    Pantie_lover
    Pussy arse hole shot
    The main problem is this shot is dark . I asked for a open legs open pussy shot which would of allowed for a better pussy criticism . But I would of missed out on what looks like a stunning and Nicely used arse hole , it gapes a nice amount making you want to fuck it . All though she looks small I would say she could take a good size cock up her arse .
    Her pussy I had to zoom in very closely it looks meaty with thick lips that you want to suck on . I would say she get wet but I don’t think a squirter . Her fat pussy lips would suck your cock in a grab it on the way out . I could not see inside her pussy but over all I’d give it a nice hard cock review..