Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > pluky

Conversation Between pluky and VeronikaAnalSubSlut
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    05-21-2024 04:28 AM
    VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    Part 3

I just got to watch some videos of her.
    She really is a beauty with little to hide.

Since I honestly find not much special about her pussy besides that she was glistening wet and her skin is beautifully clean I won't say too much about it.

Her ass is also very clean and enticing. It seemed easily to gape as even light spreading opens it up. (btw her pussy is similar)

Now the best part for me are her breasts.
    Especially for her age they are very solid. I envy her for that. Even though she doesn't like that they are so hard to tie up. They are bouncy and seem to be a joy to play with.
  2. VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    05-18-2024 12:33 AM
    VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    Part 1

First of. I wont make this rating prettier then it has to be. With 10/10 being a perfect women it's obvious she won't reach it. And just having less points doesn't mean not beautiful or attractive (more the opposite) . Perfect is boring and the deviation makes beauty.

First of I have to say she has beautiful skin. Everywhere with only very little discoloration [9/10]

Next up is body form. She has very wide hips and in general more bottom heavy. Like she's a size bigger below then upstairs. I personally am a bit of a thigh/leg lover so I love this look, but as I'm comparing to a "perfect women" it's more an [8/10]

Next up are her breasts. Given how I said she's a bit smaller smaller on top you might be mistaken about her breasts. They are a good size for her upper body. And they don't sag at all... I'm a bit envious about that.
    Together with her beautiful nipples I can't find a reason to remove even a single point. [10/10]
  3. VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    05-18-2024 12:31 AM
    VeronikaAnalSubSlut
    Part 2

Next up is the belly. Not much to say about it tbh. It's cute but could be tighter. [8/10]

Her ass is amazing. Just as amazing as her breasts.
    Especially for those liking it bigger instead of tighter it's probably heaven. It really pains me to give low points as for me it would be something between 9 and 10 but as it is its only [8/10] when comparing it to a perfect women in common definition.

The same is with her legs. On the thicker side but for those loving them like they might even reach the high standard of 10 but like this it's only [9/10].

Overall she's an amazingly beautiful woman wether it's from a personal standpoint or or objectively speaking.

Objectively the overall rating is probably a solid [8/10].
    But personally I honestly have to say she's a very high 9 for me. Like 9.6 or something like that.