Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Keeping my mind busy

Posted 09-05-2010 at 06:38 PM by Manbearpig

The past few days have been a tad rough on me. I have been sick, there have been girl issues of multiple varieties, one of my friends is very depressed, schoolwork, and we have had issues with facilities here at school. Have they been the worst issues in my life? Not by any stretch. But it has been tough to think straight. In my opinion, music is the best remedy to all these issues. It just keeps my mind on straight and helps me to avoid these issues. Between that and writing, I have been able to keep moving without to many issues. Let's see what tomorrow brings though but because it could be very awkward/bad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 892 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments