Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My First Time with Sammie Part 2

Posted 07-16-2016 at 09:36 AM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie’s breath was slowly increasing as she sucked and licked my hyper-sensitive nipples, causing her to have to take very small breaks to catch her breath, only driving me crazier! I couldn’t control myself. I was squirming, kicking, pushing deeper into the pillows to try to escape this tremendous torture. I maintained biting on my lip, breathless, gasping for air, whimpering from the overload of pleasure that her mouth was creating. Her mouth was practically vibrating against each of my nipples, causing the vibrations to spread through my body and moan uncontrollably but I maintained my attempt to keep them as quiet as possible. I was moaning in a rhythm now and I could feel the orgasm budding inside me. I knew my nipples were sensitive enough that enough attention and time with them could make me orgasm and my whole body was concentrated on reaching that goal. I had never been able to orgasm by myself with just nipple stimulation but this was a completely different kind of pleasure I was experiencing. She must have sensed the orgasm approaching from my increasing breathing and my quivering body. She removed her mouth from my nipple and I groaned as the pleasure slowly vanished and sought after more, opening my eyes and snapping my head off the pillows to watch her next move. It was yet another tease. My nipples only hardened more as the moisture from her mouth slowly dried.

Sammie inched further down my body, leaving a trail of kisses down my abdomen, causing me to groan with each of her soft, gentle kisses. Her kisses left a trail of saliva that only grew cold as the air attacked it and it felt amazing, it was intoxicating. As she slid down my body, she continued to straddle my leg and keep her wet mound pressed tightly against it, leaving a trail of her sex on my leg that was just as intoxicating as her saliva, feeling cool as the air attacked the warm nectar on my skin. Sammie rested her head between my legs, staring up at me with tantalizing eyes. It was one of the sexiest things I had seen. Her warm breath attacking my soaking wet mound, causing me to jolt my head backward to moan, as my whole body trembled with anticipation. It was one of her teasing tricks, she knew how badly I wanted to shove her face into my crotch, she knew her warm breath was driving me wild but she was enjoying the tease, smiling as she glared up into my eyes. Still teasing me, she began giving me soft, gentle kisses on my mons. I was going berserk, kicking, squirming, whimpering. My back arched and I dug my head deeper into the pillows, my hands quickly looked for something to release its tension, squeezing my breasts tightly as Sammie’s tongue protruded from her mouth, touching her tongue to my perineum and tracing it up to my clit. I shrieked, squirmed, and bucked my hips away from her tongue to try and escape it. It felt like it was almost too much pleasure. She had only licked me one and I could already feel a tremendous orgasm building within me. She saw this and giggled and without hesitation, attacked me with her mouth. I groaned and slammed my eyes shut. Her entire mouth encompassed my pussy, sucking on my outer lips before her tongue began exploring my clit, my inner lips, and penetrating me. It was all too much. I was squirming, whimpering, gasping for air, and completely shaking. It probably looked like I was having an exorcism! My back arched as I bucked my hips, pushing my crotch tighter to her face for more contact as her tongue penetrated me deeper. I could feel my body grow tense as I became closer and closer to an orgasm, my breathing slowing down, getting softer, arching deeper into the bed. Sammie could sense I was getting closer and retreated her tongue back into her mouth, pulling her face away from my crotch. I groaned in agony and picked my head up from the pillow, looking at her with an unrelenting stare. She smirked, Her nose, chin, and mouth glistened with my sex. It was one of the most seductively teasing things I had ever seen. I had been trying relentlessly hard to stay quiet as she licked, biting my lower lip as hard as I could, and she knew that.

“Let them out, Lia, even more, ” She said with a smirk, signaling at my attempts to keep my moans within myself.
“Your neighbors will probably hear me” I stammered with a smirk, still breathless.
“Who cares...I’ll bake them a pie or something.” She said with a giggle before kissing my belly and returning her face between my legs. I couldn’t help but smile groaning as her mouth touched my crotch.

My head returned to the pillows, my hands squeezing my breasts even harder, my back arching, my feet kicking, as Sammie began exploring more of my pussy with her tongue and the fire inside me was rekindled. This time, I tried not to bite my lip, letting my moans echo the basement. Again, I was squirming uncontrollably, trying to wiggle further back into her bed to escape her tongue. I wiggled all the way back before I hit the headboard. I was trapped, I could squirm as much as I wanted to but there was no way I could escape her talented tongue. I was on the brink of an orgasm but it seemed as though I couldn’t orgasm without escaping her tongue. I tried everything, bucking my hips, rocking my hips, and lastly, trying to close my legs, It was a failed attempt. One leg was trapped underneath Sammie’s body and the other I pressed against her ribs to try to close them but Sammie sensed my planned, giggled, and forced my leg back down. Finally, I gave in. My hands released my breasts and grabbed onto the back of Sammie’s head, pushing her tongue deeper inside me and I began thrusting my hips to push her in even further. I could feel her laugh, which only created vibrations against my dripping wet pussy, causing the orgasm inside me to swell. Sammie reacted and began licking harder. My head dug deeper into the pillows, my hands forced her tighter against my crotch grabbing at her hair rapidly. My toes curled and my one free leg propped up against her back. My breathing increased, I couldn’t moan, all I could do was whimper murderously. My entire body was shaking insanely as I desperately searched for something to grab onto, gripping onto her hair, my body fell still as the orgasm exploded inside me, shaking me, completely destroying me. I screamed, bucking my hips one last time into her tongue as the orgasm swept through my body, my body convulsing to the waves as I practically folded over, unable to move, captivated by the orgasm. I fell into a heap, letting go of Sammie’s hair. I literally couldn’t move. Sammie removed her tongue and gently circled my labia with her tongue. Each time she came close to my clit, I shuddered. Sammie removed her mouth from my crotch and smiled and laughed at the state I was in. My hands gently ran through her hair as she climbed off my leg and lay next to me, looking into my eyes.

A smile slowly spread across my face looking at her. She looked so beautiful. Her hair was a mess from me tugging on it and her face glistened with my sex. I combed my hand gently through her hair, trying to straighten it back out. In a breathless whisper, “You’re so damn beautiful” she said. Her words sparked something inside of me., even more, desire for her and I was finally able to move as the post-orgasm high settled. Despite having reached an orgasm, I was still ravenously horny. Usually, when I hit climax, that was it, I was done. My body would slowly drift back to reality as the post-orgasm ecstasy filled me but this was much different than masturbating in my room. But this was different. I had never felt more sexually exhilarated. At the particular second, my body wanted her more than anything in the world. I ached for her. Something inside me went wild. I needed her. Hungrily and without hesitation, I lunged at her and climbed on top of her, pressing my lips against her open mouth and my tongue quickly began wrestling with hers. My body was pressed hard against hers, feeling her every curve, her hard nipples digging into my own, as my hands gently traced her curves. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue and it tasted heavenly, it felt phenomenal. I was not repulsed at all, I enjoyed my taste, my fragrance on her lips. It was enchanting and only deepened my desire for her. I wanted her to taste herself on my lips. I kissed her for a few long seconds before my body wanted more. This was the first time I was having sex with a girl so I was an explorer and my quest was to find her tender spots on her body. I begin my exploration by snuggling my head into her neck and giving her neck small gentle kisses. I was trying to copy her. Her gentle kisses had driven me wild and I assumed they would drive her wild as well. I was correct. With each kiss, she softly moaned, arching her back as she pushed her body against me and stretched her neck out further, seeking more contact. After a few gentle kisses, I ran my tongue from her neck, across her chin and cheek, to her ear, lightly nibbling at her earlobes. Just as it had done to me, my warm breath and gentle nibbles on her earlobes drove her wild as she let out a loud throaty groan in acceptance. I repositioned myself, straddling one of her legs just as she had done to me and working further down her body. I wanted to tease her just as she had teased me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 566 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    This was a beautiful step for you from how you have crave it for yourself, just as much as Sammie did the same for herself. That first time of excitement. That first time of joy. That first time of finally feeling so very different on the inside. That time frame of knowing when it would be right. Knowing that signal of fulfillment was on it's way and all those emotional and deep thoughts within yourself. Those repeat looks at each other, was saying it was time to make love and not just "sex."
    Daddy!